Thursday, February 10, 2011

It's challenging...


For the most part I keep busy and focused on what I need to do to get a job and live a fulfilling life by doing what I want to do.  The part I am not good at is to ask for help from people I know.  I will build a strategy to get in touch with some friends that could be of assistance by connecting me to others or letting me know of opportunities in their companies.

Asking for help in itself is challenging for me…I would much prefer to find my way alone but that doesn’t work as well.  I am ready to help others all the time so my next thought is, why not get over it and ask for help?

Another challenge I face – although very infrequently - is when negative thoughts start coming in…that is when what I have been working on doesn’t manifest or when what does manifest is not what I want.  Then doubts creep in and I feel nothing is moving. 

Then I work hard at psyching myself out of that mindset, a mindset which is not productive at all.  I remember that while what has manifested is not what I want, it did appear so something is in fact moving.  I remember that the mantra to live by is to have faith and believe.  That says it all.  I was feeling slightly doubtful last night but this morning I leapt out of bed saying to myself: “This will be a great day.” 

I followed up on two key people at companies I have been in touch with in the past few weeks and started thinking of a strategy to talk to other people I haven’t talked to that many so they may not even know I am looking for a job. 

Everything else will flow from feeling good, believing all is possible and being grateful.


No comments:

Post a Comment