Friday, July 8, 2011

Always There

By Ruth Thompson


Lately I have had opportunities to appreciate how much I am protected from above.  My angels are the Archangels that are present in my life and my guardian angels that help me along the way.  I also have guides that are friends and family that are on the other side but that remain very connected to me.  I am very grateful for everyone's presence and help.

I have been feeling very protected.  I was experiencing quite a bit of turmoil and disruption and feeling exposed and vulnerable.  Unsafe.  Now I know I am protected.  I am extremely thankful not only for the protection I know I have but for being aware of it.  Being aware makes all the difference in the world.

Once I realized that I was surrounded by this wall of protection, I felt relaxed.  I went through weeks of being so relaxed I was unable to make decisions.  I have now assimilated the awareness of this layer of protection  in my life in a different way, in a very direct way, and I am able to move forward.  Having protection doesn't mean one waits without doing anything.  I am still accountable and responsible for my life.  Now I have a path, confidence and I am mostly optimistic. About 90% optimistic.  That is a high percentage considering the much lower numbers prevalent just a few weeks ago.

I can face anything.  I am protected. We are all protected.  It's very important to keep that in mind even in our moments of doubt.

How do we know that what is around the corner isn't so much better than what we have in our lives today?  I am willing to bet everything that it will be better.

Thank you, beautiful angels!

No comments:

Post a Comment