Monday, April 9, 2012

Testing My Power



AmyTofte.Files.Wordpress


I believe in our internal power.  I believe that we create our reality.  Relentless focus, positive energy,  believing in myself - all of those elements are critical but another key element is being out in the world. There may be other key elements although I am not sure what they are.  I have to translate knowing about this internal power in order to truly create what I want.  I have yet to find the exact formula for it.

As confident as I am in my experience and abilities I also have this shy side to me.  It is the side that doesn't really want to be out there, networking with people I barely know and sharing part of what is very valuable to me - my time - to schmooze to achieve an ulterior motive.

It is that uncompromising and protective side of me that I am going to conquer.  Starting this week I will engage in activities that I am uncomfortable with - writing letters and engaging with others to get help.  Help in getting "the dream job".  I am very able to ask and get help for others so why can't I get help for myself?  That must be conquered once and for all!

And so I forge ahead with a clear purpose for the rest of this month...let's see what that yields.

I am a warrior after all!  A peaceful warrior that can go to war with whatever is keeping me from getting what I want.

First, I have to determine who the enemy is in order to vanquish it.  That is the most important question of all.  Second, I destroy the enemy and achieve victory.  Sounds simple, huh?   I know this enemy is within myself so it's not simple at all.

Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment