Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Love II



Today I feel full of love.  I feel my heart has expanded to give to all.

First time I wrote about love was in my post on March 21st, on Love.  My attempt to write a poem.

This is not necessarily towards anyone in particular but it is towards everyone.  Much love and compassion to everyone out there.

It's so much easier in life to live in the kingdom of love.  It is a warm place.  It is cuddly.  It is so cozy. It makes me feel wonderful.  Powerful.  Infinite.  Generous.

Love has no boundaries.  It goes across religions, race, gender...any differences are inconsequential.  Love is pure and it touches all of us.

To the world at large, much love to you all.  We will all succeed at what we want to do. Keep the focus on your passions, identify clear goals, work hard to achieve them, have faith...and it will happen!

You can make it happen.  You will make it happen.  Most of all, have faith in yourself. 

No comments:

Post a Comment