Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Twists and Turns




If life was as fun as a good twist is we wouldn't have anything to complain about although we would probably be exhausted all the time.

I'm all for being exhausted because I'm having too much fun.  What I have learned along the way is that a twist or a turn may be a good experience or may be a lesson in disguise - code phrase for a painful experience!  And the lesson is not always about something I have to learn but rather what others have to learn.  Yes, at my expense!!!

The tough aspect about the twists that lead to pain are the bruises that they leave behind.  They are hard to heal.  Time and having fun after a big bruise helps.  There are no real easy ways to heal.  Just to get through the pain takes a lot of energy.  Trying to figure things out is almost not worth it because what happened will be revealed in its own time.

That's the way it seems to work.  In the meantime, I'm dancing all I possibly can!

Check out this link if you feel like dancing with me:    
http://www.youtube.com/embed/XpzggAVxLME?rel=0"

No comments:

Post a Comment